Items Covered Under Trademark Class 29: Meat, Fish, Poultry, Milk
Sanchita Choudhary | Updated: Nov 09, 2020 | Category: Trademark
Trademarks are that which must be applied to or registered under different classes. Each class of Trademark represents a different class of goods and services. In this blog, we will exhaustively cover all those goods which will fall under Class 29 of Trademark classification.
Overview of Trademark Class 29
Trademark Class 29 is considered to be one of the 45 broad classes of the classification. This class of Trademark is basically known for containing various meats products along with various processed & preserved food items. Class 29 of Trademark mainly includes products such as meats, jams, oils, poultry, fish, milk, eggs, cooked fruits and vegetables.
This class of Trademark mainly includes vegetables and various other horticulture edible products which are prepared for consumption.
List of Items Covered Under Trademark Class 29
The lists of items which are covered under Trademark Class 29 are mentioned below as:
- Processed food items
- Edible Oils and Fats
- Seeds for human consumption.
- Packaged Meals or Snacks, Desserts, as well as Soups.
- Beverages made my using Milk.
- Meats and Meat Spreads
- Any preparations which uses meat.
- Meats, Meat and Fish Spreads.
- Preparations that uses Fish.
- Jellies, Fruit Sauces & and Jams.
- Poultry & Seafood
- Various Products of Dairy
- Birds, Eggs, along with Egg Products.
List of Items Excluded from Trademark Class 29
The category of item which is not covered or excluded from the Trademark Class 29 is mentioned below as
- Foodstuffs which are of plant origin
- Baby food as under Trademark Class 5.
- Foods for diabetics and substances used for a medical purpose- Trademark Class 5.
- Processed seeds used for seasoning – Trademark Class 30 Planting Seeds –Trademark Class 31.
- Live animals as stated under Trademark Class 31.
- Dressings for Salad under Trademark Class 30.
- Foodstuffs and food products for animals as under Trademark Class 31.
- Fertilized eggs as stated under Trademark Class 31.
- Supplements used for Diet – Trademark Class 5.
Coordinated Classes for Trademark Class 29
Trademark Class 29 mainly includes products such as meats, jams, oils, poultry, fish, milk, eggs, cooked fruits and vegetables. This class of Trademark is basically known for containing various meats products along with various processed & preserved food items.
However, in case if any particular or specific goods or services falls under more than one class of Trademark, then in such conditions the applicant must apply for Trademark Registration in each of the classes under which such specific goods and services falls.
Further, it can be mentioned that if the applicant is not completely sure whether to register in Trademark Class 29, the following “coordinated classes” may be considered:
- Pharmaceuticals as stated under Trademark Class 5
- Coffee, Flour and Rice as explained in Trademark Class 30
- Grains and Agriculture as explained in Trademark Class 31.
- Alcoholic Beverages under Trademark Class 33.
- Services related to Science and Technology as mentioned under Trademark Class 42.
Comprehensive List of Goods Mentioned Under Trademark Class 29
Following is the comprehensive list of goods and services which can be included under the Trademark Class 29. They are mentioned below:
- Egg Yolks
- YogurtEgg White
- Whipped Cream
- Whey Protein
- Canned or Tinned Vegetables
- Preserved Vegetables
- Dried Vegetables
- Preparations for Vegetable Soup
- Fresh Vegetable Salads
- Vegetable Mousses
- Vegetable Juices
- Preserved Truffles
- Tomato Purée or Paste
- Tomato Juice made for Cooking Purpose
- Toasted Laver
- Paste of Sesame Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds already prepared
- Sunflower Oil
- Spiny Lobsters
- Soya Beans Preserved For Cooking
- Soy Milk as a substitute for milk
- Snail Eggs
- Sour Cream
- Silkworm for Human Food
- Sesame Oil
- Pre-cooked seeds
- Extracts of seaweed For Consumption
- Salted Meats
- Salted Fish
- Fermented Baked Milk
- Rice Milk used as a substitute for Milk
- Palm Oil for Food
- Preserved Olives
- Olive Oil For Cooking Food
- Eggnogs in non- alcoholic form
- Milk Shakes
- Various Products of milk
- Almond Milk for Culinary Purpose
- Fermented milk For Culinary Purposes
- Canned or Tinned Meat
- Preserved Meat
- Jellies made from Meat
- Meat Extracts
- Liver Pastes
- Linseed and Flaxseed Oil For Culinary Purposes
- Preserved Lentils
- Fermented Vegetable Dish
- Jellies made for Consumption
- Preserved Fruits
- Fruit Peel
- Jellies made from fruits
- Chips made from fruits
- Frozen Fruits
- Fish Foods
- Fish either tinned or canned
- Preserved Fish
- Prepared Fish Roe
- Fish Mousses
- Fish Meal as food for humans
- Fish Fillets
- Fatty Substances used for the manufacture of edible fats
- Fat-Containing Mixtures for Bread Slices
- Various Edible Oils
- Diverse Edible Fats
- Edible Birds or Nests
- Frosted or Crystallized Fruits
- Cream as in the form of Dairy Products
- Cranberry Sauce
- Condensed Milk
- Desiccated Coconut
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Fat
- Coconut Butter
- Chocolate Nut Butter
- Cocoa Butter
- Butter cream
- Broth Concentrates
- Bouillon Concentrates
- Broth or Bouillon
- Edible bone oil
- Black Pudding
- Blood Sausage
- Beans in preserved form
- Bacon for food
- Aubergine Paste
- Paste of Eggplant
- Preserved Artichokes
- Purée made from apple
- Animal marrow made for consumption
- Aloe Vera for human consumption
- Ground almonds
- Alginates used for Culinary Purposes
- Albumin Milk
- Protein Milk
- Albumen used for Culinary Purposes
- Ajvar or a kind of preserved peppers
- Isinglass used for food consumption
- Hummus or a Chickpea Paste
- Herrings as food
- Jam made from ginger
- Gelatin used for food preparation
Trademark Class 29 mainly includes products such as meats, jams, oils, poultry, fish, milk, eggs, cooked fruits and vegetables. Further, it can be clearly mentioned that in order to get a Trademark Registered in India for any of his or her goods and services an author or any owner needs to apply under the correct Classes of Trademark.
However, if an author or an owner of a Trademark fails to apply in the correct form for a Trademark to be registered in India, then in such situations he or she will have to apply again for the same Trademark to be registered. Hence, it is always considered important to contact any Trademark professional for the hassle-free working of the Trademark Registration process.
Also, Read: Choose Correct Trademark Class for Trademark Registration
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.