How to Obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP?
Shivani Jain | Updated: Nov 19, 2020 | Category: Rera
Real Estate Agents are the heart and soul of the Real Estate Industry. They act as the Mediators for facilitating transactions between a builder and buyer. Further, “Madhya Pradesh” is one of those states that is actively implementing rules and regulations of the Real Estate Act 2016. And as per the provisions of MPRERA, it is mandatory for the brokers to obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP.
In this blog, we will discuss the concept and process to obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP.
Objectives of RERA in Madhya Pradesh
The key objectives of MPRERA are as follows:
- Establishes a mechanism for Speedy and Quick Redressal of the Complaints lodged;
- Ensures that all the Required Documents and Disclosures Norms are properly complied by the Promoters;
- ProvidesGuidance, Support, and Assistance to the Government on the issues concerning the Development and Progress of the Real Estate Sector;
Benefits of RERA in Madhya Pradesh
The benefits of implementing RERA in MP are as follows:
One of the major benefits of implementing RERA in Madhya Pradesh is that it stipulates heavy penalties on the Promoters and Developers if in case they cause an unnecessary or intentional delay in the delivery of the real estate project.
All the real estate projects registered under the RERA in MP have a five-year guarantee concerning their sound construction and quality.
No Misleading Advertisements
As per the provisions of MPRERA, no Promoter/Developer/Builder is allowed to advertise and promote its real estate project before obtaining RERA Registration with the regulator.
Forms Required to Obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP
The Forms required to obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP are as follows:
- Form G: For Filing the Application to obtain Real Estate AgentRegistration in MP
- Form H: For Filing the Certificate of Real Estate Agent Registration in MP;
- Form I: For Intimating Revocation or Rejection of the Registration of Real Estate Agent;
- Form J: For Filing the Application for the Renewal of Real Estate Agent Registration in MP;
- Form K: For Filing of the Renewal of Real Estate Agent Registration in MP;
- Form L: For Filing of an Appeal to the Appellate Tribunal;
- Form M: For Filing of the Complaint to the RERA Authority in MP;
- Form N: For Filing of the Complaint to the Regulatory Authority in MP;
Documents Required for Agent Registration in Madhya Pradesh
The documents required for Agent Registration in Madhya Pradesh are as follows:
- PAN Card of the Partner or Real Estate Agent;
- Aadhar Card of the Partner or Real Estate Agent;
- Latest Passport sized Photograph of the Partners or Real Estate Agents;
- Proof of Registration: Partnership Deed in case of a Partnership Firm;
- Proof of Registration: COI (Certificate of Incorporation) in case of a Company;
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)/AOA (Articles of Association) in case of a Company;
- Business PAN Card both in the case of Partnership and Private Company;
Also, Read: RERA Registration for Real Estate Projects
Process to Obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP
The steps involved in the process to obtain Real Estate Agent Registration in MP are as follows:
Visit the Official Website
In the first step, the applicant or the agent requires to visit the Official Portal for Madhya Pradesh RERA Portal at.
Click on Registration
In the next step, the applicant needs to select the second last option available on the dashboard, i.e., Registration. Now, click on the option “Agent Registration” available on the drop-down menu.
Instructions for Real Estate Agent Registration
After clicking on the tab, the applicant will be directed towards a new page wherein instructions concerning the filing of RERA Web Application can be found.
Click on Proceed
Now, on the same page, select the option “proceed”, located at the end of the RERA Web Application Instruction Manual.
Now, in the next step, the applicant will be redirected to a new webpage, named as “Agent Details”. Over here, the user needs to fill in the details, such as follows:
- Applicant Type
- PAN Number
- Father’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Type of State
- Registered Office Address
Also, the applicant/agent requires to upload the necessary documents, such as follows:
- PAN Card Copy;
- Latest Passport sized Photograph;
Tick Declaration and Save
Now, the applicant or agent requires to tick the declaration statement and click on the option “Save” to proceed further for making payment.
Now, the applicant requires to press the button “Make Payment” to proceed further for payment. After that, click on the option “Confirm” to complete the process of real estate agent registration in MP.
Fee Structure for Agents under RERA in Madhya Pradesh
|Particulars||Government Fees(in Rs.)|
|RERA Registration Government Fees for Individuals||Rs 10000|
|RERA Registration Government Fees for any person other than Individual||Rs 50000|
Validity of Real Estate Agent Registration under RERA in MP
If in case the details and information given are correct and true as per the guidelines and directions issued, the regulatory authority will grant a Certificate of Registration (COR) to the said Real Estate Agent, which will remain valid for a period of 5 years.
Further, it shall be mandatory for every Real Estate Agents to quote his/ her registration number in every transaction facilitated by him/her.
Process to Search Registered Real Estate Projects
The steps involved in the process to search registered Real Estate Projects are as follows:
Visit the Official Website
In the first step, the applicant or the agent requires to visit the Official Portal for Madhya Pradesh RERA Portal.
Click on Projects
In the next step, the applicant needs to select the sixth last option available on the dashboard, i.e., Projects. Now, click on the option “Registered Projects” available on the drop-down menu.
After that, select the option “Completed Projects” to get an overall list of the projects that are successfully registered.
After selecting the option “Completed Projects”, the applicant will be re-directed a new webpage, wherein he/she can find a complete list of the projects that are successfully registered.
In a nutshell, the main aim behind the implementation of MPRERA or RERA in Madhya Pradesh was to curb the unethical behaviour of the real estate developers/promoters, or real estate agents and to safeguard the interest of homebuyers as well.
Moreover, the same works as a shield against the wrong doings and misconduct in the Real Estate Industry and reduce the count of the rabble-rouser and fly-by-night operators as well.
Also, Read: How to Register a Project under RERA in Madhya Pradesh?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.