FFMC, an acronym used for Full-Fledge Money Changer, is the third category of Authorized Dealer (AD) of AMCs (Authorized Money Changers) apart from AD- Category 1 (Banks) & AD- Category...
Gone are the days when transactions were made through cash, now the world has revamped into a digital sphere where E-commerce is the market and payment gateway is the mode of operation. India has progressed enough in term of online payment platforms which enables people to travel cashless anywhere. Payment gateways are a secure and safe portal in contrast to cash as there are more chances of theft when one carries abundant money with himself.
Since payment gateway systems have proven to be a reliable source, it has flooded worldwide. If you are also planning to start your E-commerce business and switching from cash to online payment, then you need to know the best payment gateway systems in India. This blog will introduce you with the best payment gateways disclosing their pros and cons to help you make the right choice.
Browse through our articles on services provided at Swarit Advisors, and just let us know if we can help you with your NBFC registration or NBFC for Sale or RBI Advisory Services.
Best Payment Gateways in India
CC Avenue– The largest payment gateway in South Asia, CC Avenue deserves the first position in this list. With a record of providing end to end e-commerce solutions to more than 1 lakh merchants, CC Avenue meets every demand of dynamic business models. Avenues serve merchants across numerous industry verticals, including education, online retail, travel, event management, and hospitality. Have a look at the exceptional features of CC Avenue services:
- It renders 200+ payment options inclusive of 6 credit cards such as JCB, Diners Club, Amex, Mastercard, ezeClick and Visa. Besides that provide 58+ Net Banking, 98+ Debit Cards, 13 Prepaid Instruments,13 ATM Cards and 14 Bank EMI.
- This payment gateway underpins 27 major foreign currencies which facilitate merchants to serve customers globally.
- CC Avenue provides two interfaces that are Variable Amount Interface and Shopping Cart Interface.
- It also supports multilingual checkout page in 18 major Indian and International languages.
- Another perk of this payment gateway is that it gives an option Zero initial setup cost.
- CC Avenue charges up to INR 1200 only for annual software up-gradation.
Instamojo: – Instamojo is a one-stop solution provider for every MSME. It has a facile Application Programming Interface (API) with detailed documentation. Instamojo integrates well with several websites and offers many peculiar features:
- There is no minimum commitment wherein the setup and maintenance charges are INR zero.
- Instamojo supports debit and credit cards of over 58 domestic banks.
- It enables instant transactions so you can receive payment just after simple signup with your email.
- Instamojo has backed by some prominent CMS (Content Management System) such as Drupal, PrestaShop, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Mobile app integration is available for both platforms, i.e., iOS and Android.
PayUmoney: – PayUmoney is one of the leading payment gateways in India that helps online businesses from its advanced technology. It is state-of-the-art and caters multiple services:
- PayUmoney renders an array of payment options which include 50+ net banking, UPI payment mode as a default checkout option, debit & credit cards from all card associations and digital wallets.
- Zero initial setup and annual maintenance fee.
- It is app-responsive with mobile SDKs for both Android and iOS platforms.
- The activation time of this payment gateway works swiftly. It aims to give a safe and secure environment that enable users to make payments.
- Another praiseworthy feature of PayUmoney is that it manages all your business activities from transactions to account and provides dynamic notifications to keep you informed about important events coming your way.
Razorpay: – Being all in one payment gateway system, Razorpay gives an option to users to collect recurring payments and share invoices. It offers various features which help it sustain the fourth position in this list. Let’s perceive them:
- Providing real-time data with an impeccable dashboard.
- Razorpay enables more than 100 modes of payment options, including Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI and wallets.
- It offers zero initial setup and maintenance fees.
- Supports multiple currencies so one can trade worldwide seamlessly.
- Since international card payments take much time for approval as a subject to the bank, so Razorpay provides all payment modes to solve this issue.
- You can grow your business with Razorpay by accessing different payment modes like Mobikwik, Airtel Money, JioMoney, Ola Money, PayZapp and FreeCharge.
FonePaisa: – An interoperable payment solutions provider, FonePaisa brings the worlds of mobile and payments together with its innovative technology. It provides distinctive features of sending SMS / Email/ In-App notifications that allow customers to review and pay invoices online from anywhere. Here are other perks of using this payment gateway:
- It accepts various payment options from 173 Banks also you have access to 90+ Debit Cards,11 Digital Wallets and 4 major Credit Cards (Visa, Master, Amex, and Rupay).
- FonePaisa demands zero initial setup fee and negotiable annual maintenance fee.
- It supports multi-currency.
- This payment gateway has secure web integration and handy mobile app integration.
- The activation process is a bit slow in FonePaisa wherein, it takes two-days for activation.
- It also serves B2B, B2C use cases and helps in building customised payment solutions.
Now any merchant located in a remote place can set up their e-commerce website by using one of the listed payment gateways. Analyse the list and choose the right option to give a user-friendly experience to your customers.
Also, Read: How to Obtain Prepaid Wallet License in India.