As we know every Food Business Operator (FBO) has to take FSSAI license Renewal as mandated by the Act. It is necessary to take license by all the FBO i.e....
This article is an informative blog that will give you a straightforward idea on what FSSAI Registration is and how you can apply for it. This article contains the most basic information you might require in order to get an FSSAI Registration in India. In this article, we will discuss Get Experts Help to Follow the Accurate Procedure for FSSAI Registration in India.
So let’s start with the detailed description of the procedure. Now the 1st thing you have to do is filing a simple form which is going to be required for providing details regarding your food business.
Now to make things rather simple, you can always reach out to some agency, such as our Swarit Advisors, there are many experts out there, waiting just to serve you in the best possible way. Such an agency is likely to go by the following steps for FSSAI Registration.
- First, you must send the copies of all the documents you are asked for. Next, you must then mail these documents to the agency of your choice. This way they will be able to create your FSSAI Registration There are two such forms, form A and form B. This process will take about 2 to 3 working days to complete.
- The next step to your Food License is the submission of all your documents. The FSSAI Registration application is filed with the required documents as well as some other declarations by a professional. And the whole application is filed to the local food business operator. This step will take about 10 working days to complete.
- Now the FSSAI Registration is issued. You will get a mail from the acknowledgment of your Food license online. You shall receive such mail in about 2 working days.
Here your process ends as you get your FSSAI Registration license or certificate along with your FSSAI Registration. Next is the prescribed list of documents that you need for submission in order to get the FSSAI Registration license.
Documents required for FSSAI Registration License
- Declaration form
- Authority letter
- Copy of the papers of your property in case you own one.
- Or a copy of your rental agreement or rental deed document in case you are to do the business on the rented land.
- A certificate of a food safety management system plan.
- Utility bills like water and electricity of your place of business.
- NOC from the landlord in case of running your business on a rented property.
- A copy of your Aadhaar card or voter identity or of your partners and directors. Basically all of yours id proofs.
- Form 9: A board resolution along with the names of the individuals nominated by your company.
- Another set of documents for the manufacturers.
- Blueprint/layout plan of the processing unit
- List of Equipment and Machinery
- List of the foods via the category desired by you to be manufactured for your food business.
- Pesticide residues report of water
Guidelines on FSSAI License Number
You receive an FSSAI license number on your certificate which is of 14 digits. This number is very important and holds the information about your food business and operations. It’s always unique to each FSSAI Registration.
The rule is that the display of this number is mandatory. The display has to be in the following places –
- In your main office along with your obtained FSSAI Registration certificate.
- On all the food products packages that you sell.
- If your food business operations consist of you importing any kind of foods from overseas to sell in India then you are to display your obtained FSSAI license number along with the address of supply on a sticker which will be stuck on your imported food products. Do this before the customs clearance as this will be checked.
The last basic thing you need to know is the type of FSSAI Registrations so you may apply for the right category.
Know the Types of FSSAI License
- FSSAI Basic registration – having a turnover under Rs 12 lakhs per annum.
- FSSAI State license – having a turnover between Rs 12 lakhs to 20 crores per annum.
- FSSAI Central license – having a turnover exceeding Rs 20 crores.
We at Swarit Advisors have skilled and highly educated professionals who are 24/7 hr available to support you and help you whenever you need us. What you have to do is to dial our phone number or email us, so that we can easily approach you to answer your queries and doubts.