Supplements are intended to provide nutrients to provide all the necessary nutrients and also non-nutrient chemicals which are biologically beneficial to human body. Supplements include proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids,...
The term FSSAI is a short form of “food safety and standards authority of India”. This authority gives away the licenses to the food business operators. It’s a mandatory license and you get this license only when you apply for FSSAI Registration. When a food business operator gets FSSAI Registration done and gets a license, they get their unique FSSAI Registration number with it. This FSSAI Registration number is of 14 digits and used for recognition and identification purposes. This number is printed on every FSSAI registered food product. In this article, we’ll discuss FSSAI and apply online for FSSAI Registration, its application and its types.
All the entities involved in manufacturing, trading, restaurant business etc, which is involved in any food-related businesses and operations must obtain FSSAI Registration and FSSAI Registration number. This regulatory step is taken by the government of India for securing the health of nation’s population by ensuring the safety of the food products circulating throughout the country.
The safety of the ingredients, as well as the quality of the foods, is assured during the online FSSAI Registration process. FSSAI Registration can be easily done online and if you wish many facilities or agencies with consultancy will help you through the process of reducing the hazards and making the process easy for you. The online FSSAI Registration is on central level and for state-level FSSAI Registration, you have to do it physically and offline old school way.
What things you should keep in mind while going for “FSSAI Registration”?
- Get an eligibility consultation
- Preparation of your required documents.
- Making a draft of your application for FSSAI Registration.
- Filing the application for FSSAI Registration.
- The government fees to be paid for the registry.
Following is the procedure of FSSAI Registration online:
- Simply complete a relatively easy form, you will have to fill the FSSAI Registration application form and provide details about your food business.
- Send your documents that are required for applying for FSSAI Registration via e-mailing.
- Then create FSSAI Registration application form A and the FSSAI Registration application form B. This will take at least 2 working days.
- Now we’ll arrange and submit your documents along with the FSSAI Registration application with declarations that are filed with the local FBO by a charted accountant or a company secretary. This arrangement could take up to 10 working days.
- Next, the FSSAI Registration license will be issued, this will be mailed online and shall act as food license online once the regular follow ups with food department are followed. This shall take about another 2 working days.
- Next is declaration form
- Last being the authority letter.
What are the documents required in FSSAI Registration?
- Give in the copy of your property papers in case you own a property.
- If not a property, then provide the copy of the rental agreement of the property you are using (if any)
- A plan or certificate by the food safety management will be given.
- Present your electricity or water bill for the detailed proof as a document of your business place.
- A copy of Aadhaar card or voter card or proprietorship or partners or directors of the company.
- You’d need form 9:- the nomination of persons by the food operator company along with the resolution of the board.
- And additional documents of the manufacturer.
- You need a blueprint or a layout of your processing unit.
- A list of all the machines and equipment.
- A list of the categories of your desired food items you wish to sell.
- Report of pesticide residue in the water you use.
For more insight details contact Swarit Advisors professional we will guide you all the way. Drop us an email or make a call on our mentioned number we will resolve your issues permanently.