The enforcement of FSSAI act has been started from 1st year of enactment of the law, but enforcement was bit slow in initial years and but after 2010 the FSSAI...
The Food Standards and Safety Authority of India (FSSAI) are the in charge supreme authority of directing and regulating the food safety. It is mainly responsible for carrying all the Food Business Operators (FBOs) keeping in mind the end goal to get an FSSAI License. The FSSAI issue the food license which is required to ensure the food quality in your business & also for the advantages one from the government. In this article, we will discuss How to Avail FSSAI License Online Easily?
FSSAI License guarantees the safety and security of food in India. FSSAI is an office under the control of the Indian government which is related to the health and family affairs. It has been established under the 2006 Act of food safety & security. It is essentially an association made for ensuring the wellbeing of the general population. It supervises the health of the public in general through this act. The central government selects the chairperson of the FSSAI, among the people who are in the field of home science. It is essential for all the producers, dealers, and restaurants to get this FSSAI License.
How To Apply For FSSAI Registration?
FSSAI has been made for setting down science-based standards for food and to regulate their storage, manufacture, distribution, sale & import to guarantee the accessibility & availability of food for human. If you want to apply for FSSAI Registration then have a look at the following procedure:-
- In order to get a valid FSSAI License, you must have a personal email id & Mobile Number which is permanent or active,
- You name must be spelled correctly in the application as well as the License,
- Once the submission of application is successful, the system will generate a unique Reference ID for your application.
- Take out the print for “Acknowledgement” & “Online Application Form”,
- Attach the demand draft for paying the fee and attach the required documents,
- After the attachment submits your application to the State Authority or Regional Office of FSSAI.
FSSAI provides three types of license which are generally based on the food business of the applicant and its turnover also:
- Basic License-if the turnover of your food business is less than 12 lakh then Basic FSSAI License is provided.
- State License-If the turnover is between 12 lakh to 20 crore,
- Central License–turnover above 20 crores.
The documents required for FSSAI Registration is a passport size photo of food Business operator (FBO), identity card like Ration Card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar card, etc. If any applicant has supporting documents such as NOC by panchayat or municipality or Health NOC then they can also submit this.
What Is The Importance Of FSSAI License?
A food license is generally a permit which is a prerequisite for all the business that comes under the category of food-related operations. This guarantees the high food quality for the welfare of peoples, if anybody is found not following these rules of government then certain actions are taken against them. Being an entrepreneur, the FSSAI License is an awesome method of promoting your business and the items that you are providing. Peoples have turned out to be educated on the things to maintain a strategic distance from what that can affect their health, they really feel more quiet devouring whatever it is that you are offering. Business people buckle down in order to advance their sale and consequently, this license really proves to be useful for any individual who needs a lift in their food business.