An overview of NGO Registration in Jaipur
Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is a historic city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The city is home to numerous non-profit organizations working towards various causes such as education, healthcare, women's empowerment, and environmental conservation. NGO registration in Jaipur is a crucial step for organizations seeking to operate legally and gain access to funding and collaborations with other organizations. NGOs can register themselves under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, or the Companies Act, 2013, and work towards making a positive impact on the local community. Registering their NGOs in Jaipur allows organizations to contribute to the city's rich cultural heritage and vibrant social scene while working towards creating a better and more equitable society.
Criteria for NGO Registration
To be eligible for NGO registration in Jaipur, the organization must meet the following criteria:
- The NGO must have a clear and defined purpose that is aimed at promoting social welfare, charity, or any other noble cause.
- The NGO must operate in Jaipur or have plans to operate within the city.
- The NGO must have a minimum of three members who will act as the governing body of the organization.
- The NGO must have a proper governing document, such as a memorandum of association and articles of association, which outlines the objectives and rules of the organization.
Required Documents for NGO Registration
The following documents are required for NGO registration in Jaipur:
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Identity and address proof of all the members of the governing body
- Proof of address of the NGO
- PAN card of the NGO
- NOC from the landlord or property owner where the NGO will operate (if the NGO does not own the property)
Process for NGO Registration
The process for NGO registration in Jaipur is as follows:
- Drafting the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Obtaining the digital signature of the governing body members
- Applying for Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Filing the NGO registration application with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Issuance of NGO registration certificate by the ROC
Validity of NGO Registration
Once registered, an NGO in Jaipur remains valid as long as it complies with all legal requirements and regulations. NGOs are required to file annual returns and maintain proper records to ensure their validity.
Swarit Advisors Support
Our team of experts is committed to providing end-to-end support to ensure that the NGO registration process is seamless and hassle-free for you. We understand the legal requirements and regulations for NGO registration in Jaipur and can assist you in every step of the way. From preparing and filing the application to obtaining the necessary documents and registration certificate, our team will guide you through the entire process. We also offer ongoing support to help your NGO remain compliant with all legal requirements and regulations. This includes assistance with filing annual returns, maintaining proper records, and addressing any legal or regulatory issues that may arise. Our ultimate goal is to help your NGO make a positive impact on the community, and we are committed to providing the necessary support to make that happen. Contact us today to get started on your NGO registration in Jaipur.