An Overview of NGO Registration in Noida
NGO registration is necessary for organizations looking to work for the welfare and betterment of society. In Noida, NGOs are registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, or the Companies Act, 2013. Registration is necessary for an NGO to receive funding, operate legally, and be compliant with all the necessary regulations.
Criteria for NGO Registration
The following criteria must be met for NGO registration in Noida:
- The NGO must have a clear purpose and objective to work for the welfare of society.
- The NGO must be run by a board of members and have a constitution or bylaws.
- The NGO must not be involved in any illegal or unethical practices.
Required Documents for NGO Registration
The following documents are required for NGO registration in Noida:
- Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of the organization
- Identity and address proof of all board members
- PAN Card of the organization
- NOC from the landlord of the registered office space
- Electricity bill or other utility bill for the registered office space
- Affidavit from the president or secretary of the NGO
- Bank account details of the NGO
Process for NGO Registration
The process for NGO registration in Noida involves the following steps:
- Choose a suitable name for the NGO and check for availability with the Registrar of Societies.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of the organization.
- Obtain the necessary documents and prepare the application for NGO registration.
- Submit the application with the Registrar of Societies or the Registrar of Companies.
- Wait for examination and objections, if any, by the issuing authority.
- Receive the certificate of registration from the Registrar of Societies or the Registrar of Companies.
Validity of NGO Registration
The validity of NGO registration in Noida varies depending on the type of registration and the jurisdiction of the issuing authority. Societies registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, and trusts registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, are generally considered to be permanent. However, NGOs registered under the Companies Act, 2013, must renew their registration annually.
Swarit Advisors Support
If you are looking to register an NGO in Noida, Swarit Advisors can assist you with the process. We provide end-to-end support for NGO registration, including assistance with the application process, filing of the NGO registration application, preparation of all necessary documents, and end-to-end support. Our team of experts has extensive knowledge and experience in NGO registration, and we are committed to providing high-quality and reliable NGO registration services to organizations in Noida. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our NGO registration experts and get started with NGO registration for your organization.