An Overview of NGO Registration in Vadodara
NGO registration is mandatory for non-profit organizations in Vadodara looking to work for the welfare and betterment of society. NGOs can be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, or the Companies Act, 2013. The registration process is critical to receiving funding, operating legally, and complying with all necessary regulations.
Criteria for NGO Registration
The following criteria must be met for NGO registration in Vadodara:
- The NGO must have a clear purpose and objective to work for the welfare of society.
- The NGO must be managed by a board of members and have a constitution or bylaws.
- The NGO must not be involved in any illegal or unethical practices.
Required Documents for NGO Registration
The following documents are required for NGO registration in Vadodara:
- Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of the organization
- Identity and address proof of all board members
- PAN Card of the organization
- NOC from the landlord of the registered office space
- Electricity bill or other utility bill for the registered office space
- Affidavit from the president or secretary of the NGO
- Bank account details of the NGO
Process for NGO Registration
The process for NGO registration in Vadodara involves the following steps:
- Choose an appropriate name for the NGO and verify its availability with the Registrar of Societies.
- Prepare the Memorandum of Association and Rules & Regulations of the organization.
- Gather the necessary documents and prepare the application for NGO registration.
- Submit the application with the Registrar of Societies or the Registrar of Companies.
- Wait for examination and objections, if any, by the issuing authority.
- Receive the certificate of registration from the Registrar of Societies or the Registrar of Companies.
Validity of NGO Registration
The validity of NGO registration in Vadodara varies depending on the type of registration and the jurisdiction of the issuing authority. Societies registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, and trusts registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, are generally considered to be permanent. However, NGOs registered under the Companies Act, 2013, must renew their registration annually.
Swarit Advisors Support
Ensuring the legal registration of your NGO is a crucial step towards working for the welfare and betterment of society. At Swarit Advisors, we recognize the significance of NGO registration and provide comprehensive support to organizations seeking to register their NGO in Vadodara. Our team comprises seasoned experts with in-depth knowledge and expertise in NGO registration, and we offer a broad range of services to meet your NGO registration requirements. We are committed to delivering high-quality and dependable NGO registration services to organizations in Vadodara. Connect with us today to schedule a consultation with one of our NGO registration experts and begin the process of legally registering your organization's NGO.